Student Programs: learn all you're capable of at Aetna.
We offer challenging summer internships and full-time training programs for students to learn and grow professionally. Whether you're still in school or recently graduated, you'll take on real-world business challenges that ultimately help improve the lives of others by changing health care for the better.
Gain confidence and sharpen your skills as a summer intern. You'll be amazed by what you learn and the connections you'll make.Learn more about summer internships
Go from student to working professional
You've invested a lot of time and energy in your education. Now you want the chance to make your mark. If you are an undergraduate student who is about to graduate, we can provide the opportunity.Explore our programs for recent graduates
Join our Student Network Talent Community
Sign up and tell us about yourself and your skills. We’ll let you know about student job opportunities that might interest you.Sign Up
Jobs for you
- Customer Service Representative (Bilingual; Russian or Haitian Creole) New York, New York
- UM Nurse Consultant Arlington, Texas
- Customer Service Rep San Antonio, Texas
- Medical Economics Sr Dir Hartford, Connecticut
- VP, Head of Distribution Strategy & Enablement Hartford, Connecticut, Stamford, Connecticut, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, New York, New York
- Worker's Compensation RN Field Case Manager Registered Nurse Dallas Fort Worth CCM COHN CRRN CDMS Plano, Texas
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Find out when we’ll be in your area for recruiting.
Come visit us and learn about the wide range of career opportunities at Aetna– we are waiting to meet you.Recruiting Events
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.