Sr. Consultant - Office of the Corporate Security- 58781BRPrimary Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Additional Locations: RI-Woonsocket Apply
Assists with the management of the Board of Directors-related functions for the public corporation and other department functions, as assigned
58781Fundamental Components: Fundamental Components:
- Assists the Corporate Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Sr. Manager with the management of all Board related events, as scheduled by the Chair of the Board and President and CEO, including meeting material, minutes, agendas, presentations, logistics, etc.
- Issues all cash compensation and other payments to the Board.
- Maintains attendance tracking database and CVS Health Corporation minute books.
- Performs quarterly SOX testing with Internal Audit and Compliance on Board-related matters (minutes, dividends, etc.).
- Collaborates with the SVP, Corporate Secretary, Vice President, and Sr. Manager on improving business processes and recommends ways to improve efficiencies.
- Participates in special projects, as assigned.
- Requires periodic travel. Background Experience: BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE desired:
- PC proficiency in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Independent reasoning ability, strong analytical skills, organizational skills and computer skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly, accurately and tactfully both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must maintain information in strict confidence.
- Legal corporate background preferred.
- 5-8 years work experience.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
This position will be located in the Woonsocket, RI office. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.