Senior Executive RecruiterPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, RI-Woonsocket Apply
Key role in executing on executive level searches by identifying, attracting and developing candidates who match our internal clients' requirements. The recruiter then validates and assesses the candidates' business experiences and professional competencies to determine how they relate to a client's specific need, and ultimately prepares them for consideration by our internal clients.
The Executive Recruiter also manage and advise internal clients through regular updates, providing them with market feedback and insight into candidates' motivations, strengths and development needs.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- 10+ years experience in talent acquisition or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 7+ years conducting full cycle recruiting at the Sr. Director + levels including sourcing, candidate assessment and consulting with stakeholders, in a high touch, matrixed corporate environment
- 5+ years experience researching and sourcing, including the use of diverse strategies, technologies and tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Demonstrated broad knowledge and successful use of compensation and benefits programs as they relate to executive recruiting.Demonstrated established network of executive recruiting resources preferred
- Demonstrated consulting skills working with senior level management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.