M&A Integration LeadPrimary Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, RI-Woonsocket Apply
Telework will be considered for internals only; near an office location preferred but not required
External candidates will be required to sit in one of our primary locations of Woonsocket, RI or Hartford, CT
Independently lead CVS's Corporate Development M&A activity. Responsible for the development of integration planning, consolidated expenses and synergies tied to any transactions. Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations. 10+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting. serve as a key member responsible for central coordination of integration activities (operating model, and integration/divestiture planning aligned to synergy and one-time costs) and ensuring timely flow of information to/from the leadership team and Integration Functional Team Leads.
60743Fundamental Components: •Accountable for ensuring that all functional integration/divestiture program milestones are developed and align to overall operating model, synergies and costs.
• Ensures that the program submissions align with the overall program objectives by thoroughly understanding the integration principles; interacts with Integration Business Owners and Functional Leads.
• Identifies and leverages various program interdependencies to ensure synergy between and across all of the functional teams to promote synergy realization across the enterprise.
• Proactively identifies additional cost savings to reduce overall program expenditures.
• Directs program managers who oversee program milestones, resolve issues, and remove the barriers that may hinder project execution.
• Proactively oversees and evaluates program activities, builds contingency plans, and executes corrective action on a timely basis to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances.
• Maintains operational consistency and effectiveness by assisting Senior Program and Senior Project Managers in the use of project management tools and processes.
• Ensures that quality measurements and monitoring mechanisms are in place to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed expectations and integrate with overall program objectives.
• Adheres to project management methodology by leveraging and promoting the use of existing tools, capturing best practices, and identifying areas for process improvement. Background Experience: • 10+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
•Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
•Strong understanding of Aetna/CVS business lines a plus.
•Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
•Demonstrated superior business process, project management and organizational redesign experience.
•Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, risk management.
•Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
•Demonstrated advanced skills with MicroSoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. Additional Job Information: Exciting position that enables candidate to lead work across functional areas with exposure to senior leaders. Required Skills: Leadership - Creating Accountability, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People Desired Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.