Member Retention Operations Specialist - 66428BRPrimary Location: Windsor, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Windsor Apply
Responsible for efficiently and effectively executing specific requirements of a single work stream within the marketing ops process.
66428Fundamental Components: - Development of Member Marketing materials and programs to drive retention.
- Working closely with regional marketing managers and marketing directors, maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Manage Marketing requests and working with the markets to meet the individual needs surrounding this area.
- Maintaining project plans and timelines
- Development and Creation of marketing materials
- Set meetings and follow up notes/action items
- Break projects into manageable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with internal and external clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Make sure client needs are met as projects evolve
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as point-of-contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Program performance tracking
Proven ability to work in fast paced environment.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Required Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen Functional Skills: Management - Management - Marketing Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.