Network Relations SpecialistPrimary Location: W. Sacramento, CA
Additional Locations: CA-W. Sacramento Apply
- Triages routine provider issues and internal inquiries regarding policies and procedures, credentialing or claims status, orientation activities, and database or portal information or usage.
- Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Supports or assists with operational activities that may include, but are not limited to, database management and contract coordination.
- Performs credentialing support activities as needed.
- Educates providers on portals, protocols, policies, procedures, and services to enhance the overall provider experience.
- May assist with or perform standard provider recruitment or contracting or re-contracting functions and discussions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to business segment specific policy, benefits, plan and product design and language.
- Working knowledge of Medi-Cal business segment specific codes, products, and terminology.
- 1-3 years' related customer service experience preferrably with exposure to benefits interpretation.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.