Sr. Director, HealthHUB StrategyPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
This role defines end-to-end strategic vision for HealthHUBs and Community Asset integration.Outlines roadmap to implementation to 1500 HealthHUBs and reorientation of critical enterprise and community capabilities required to active strategy.Aligns value model and investments required to delivery roadmap.
62318Fundamental Components: · Serve as thought leader and key decision maker with respect to driving HealthHUB strategy and design as we evolve to numerous stores across the country.
· Lead the prioritization and implementation of the business strategy and vision for HealthHUB design or initiative(s), translating the strategy into a vision for the organization to ensure goals are met.
· Drive change and continuous process improvement across the organization challenging others toward designing and implementing innovative solutions aligned with the strategy and vision of the the HealthHUBs as it relates to Transformation.
· Provide HealthHUB and clinical subject matter expertise to synergy execution and clinical services operations inclusive of program design efforts that lead to optimal integration efforts for the Transformation team
· Facilitate significant cross organizational coordination and effective communication, partnering with key internal, executive level stakeholders to support key the programs or initiatives in order to ensure goals are met and results are delivered.
· Lead prioritization of projects and programs in accordance with business strategy and direction with accountability to impact to financial results across the organization.
· Effectively take on project management across the transformation agenda to help take new ideas to execution
· Consult on an as needed basis with the Product & Services P&Ls relative to emerging and new growth opportunities, market positioning, etc. for the HealthHUBs
· Oversee and ensure compliance with all applicable reporting requirements and regulations to minimize enterprise exposure. Background Experience: · 12 to 15+ years managed care / health insurance industry experience.
· Proven senior leadership experience setting strategic direction for complex projects and programs and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes and cost savings.
· Proven track record in effectively managing complex projects and or programs from inception to completion. Additional Job Information:
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.