Scrum Master - SeniorPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
- Collaborates with business partners, architects, product owners to understand their problems and goals, gathers requirements, manages agile delivery, agile metric reports, program updates
- Responsible for Planning and executing Data Engineering projects through agile implementations.
- Liaison with the Business and Technical team to identify technical solutions and business process improvements in support of the Business and IT strategic direction.
- Manage multiple stakeholders geographically dispersed to drive roadmap objectives, ensuring scope and approach are understood by scrum teams.
- Proactively provide agile and process consultancy to stakeholders throughout the full development life cycle
- Facilitating all scrum ceremonies wherever applicable, like- Spring Planning, Daily Standup's, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Handle Resource Utilization, Capacity Planning and sizing estimations. Experience with Onsite/Offshore model coordinating work with offshore teams
- Use reporting tools to monitor the progress of the portfolio delivery and ensure timely and effective communication of the status and assessment of risks/issues.
- Oversees quality assurance and ensures appropriate levels of end-to-end testing are undertaken
- Expertise with JIRA, using JIRA's Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Work closely with Technical leads while effectively managing relationships and requirements with business partners across geographies
- Develop and maintain project performance metrics including the publishing of reports and corrective action summaries
- 6+ years of experience in Data and Analytics projects
- 4+ years of experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies (preferably some SAFe)
- 2+ years of experience working with JIRA managing boards and developing reports
- Healthcare and Consumer Analytics experience preferred
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.