Product Innovation Sr ManagerPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley Apply
leaning product development. Products include innovative insurance plan designs and programs that help members with challenges such as affordability and personalization. In this role, you take ownership for product development from insight to business case development to early operationalization. This is a product development team, so success is measured in new products launched and sold. Perhaps you’ve worked in consulting, entrepreneurship, or healthcare product development and are ready to bring your innovation skills to a company with the scope of Aetna/CVS. overall offering.
65348Fundamental Components: Note: This is not an IT or marketing role.
Likely candidates have backgrounds in product strategy and/or product development. Develop innovative new healthcare and insurance products for Aetna’s commercial business, using:
- Business case development: Strong analytical mindset to draw insight and implications from research, analysis, and inference; Ability to build financial model to support business case.
- Strong communication skills: Ability to position and persuade internally and externally
- Cross functional agility, to learn from and work with stakeholders from diverse internal group such as underwriting, actuarial, legal, IT, and others. Understand their perspectives, communicate our needs, and manage key relationships
- Innovation background: Comfort with design thinking, “test and learn” piloting/MVP creation, or other methodical innovation methodology
- Experience “building”: Demonstrated ability to “get your hands dirty” and develop new products in a corporate or entrepreneurial setting
Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Healthcare and/or insurance experience preferred but not required. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.