Product Development ManagerPrimary Location: Wellesley, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
- Seek and maintain comprehensive understanding of internal and external marketplace influences and competitive pressures.
- Leverages in-depth marketplace and product knowledge to direct the strategy and implementation of product development initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy of customer needs, and provides product requirements to business partners to ensure products/solutions are able to meet customer expectations.
- Thrives under conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty, and is able to drive effective product offerings to customers to meet organizational goals.
- Applies strong business case rigor to new product development efforts, and is able to successfully defend the business case to executive leadership.
- Establish and manage significant cross-functional development and implementation work groups.
- Anticipate resource needs, set priorities, establish accountabilities, define roles/responsibilities and manage relationships to secure necessary resources not under direct control
- Conduct focus group sessions that include account managers, sales leads, brokers, and consultants to obtain voice of customer feedback.
- Lead solution development from concept to sunset, and is accountable for the product performance once launched.
- 5-7 years work experience
- Product development and/or management experience preferred.
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.