Presentation Designer - 64510BRPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley Apply
**When submitting your resume for this position, please ensure your portfolio link is added to your resume.**
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates information visually with the use of color, typography, photography, animations, charts, graphs and diagrams
- Adheres to brand style and standards while creating effective designs.
- Consult with business partners to understand their challenges and verbally provide smart solutions
- Develop creative concepts transforming sometimes complicated, text-heavy presentations into concise, visually engaging experiences
- Partner with department team, project managers, account managers, proofreading, art directors, and production studio
- The Presentation Designer may also be tasked with helping out with other visual design projects such as icon production, digital banner ads, HTML email, Print brochures, Photo resourcing and retouching and trade show graphics as needed.
- Customer centric with excellent interpersonal skills and perseverance
- Creative and collaborative and a great listener
- Deadline-driven with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and adaptable to change
- Critical thinker who is comfortable asking questions about project requirements
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Lifelong learner who stays current on presentation and design technology and trends
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Outstanding design and typography skills with an emphasis on conceptual storytelling
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Understanding and experience in upholding brand guidelines
- Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size
- Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating a clean design aesthetic
- Ability to develop and convey thoughts, stories, and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal, written, and visual format
- Nimble learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members; team oriented
- BA/BS with communications / design-related major
- Functional - Communications/Multi-media communications management/1-3 Years
- Functional - Marketing/Communications/1-3 Years
- Functional - Communications/Brand development/1-3 Years
- 3-5 years minimum related professional experience
- Experience in professional advertising/marketing environment preferred
Telework/work at home is only open to current employees that are telework/work at home. Otherwise, position will be based in the Wellesley, MA (first choice) or Hartford, CT (second choice) office.
When submitting your resume for this position, please ensure your portfolio link is added to your resume.
Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Collaborating for Results Desired Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Leadership - Creating Accountability Functional Skills: Communication - Communication Development - Executive level presentations Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.