New Product Innovation AnalystPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Boston, MA-Wellesley Apply
The New Product Innovation Analyst is a critical player on Aetna’s Disruptive Product Innovation team. This team identifies strategic priorities, ideates solutions, and builds new products for Aetna’s employer-sponsored insurance division.In this role, you support product development from insight to business case development to early operationalization. This is a product development team, so success is measured in new products launched and sold.
Products include innovative insurance plan designs and programs that help members with challenges such as affordability and personalization.
Your day-to-day will include activities like market research, vendor conversations, powerpoint creation, internal problem-solving with internal partners such as actuaries and legal counsel, and presentations to internal leadership and sales teams.
Perhaps you’ve worked in consulting, entrepreneurship, or healthcare product development and are ready to bring your innovation skills to a company with the scope of Aetna/CVS.
69570Fundamental Components: Note: This is not an IT or marketing role.
Develop innovative new healthcare and insurance products for Aetna’s commercial business, using:
- Innovation aptitude: Desire to change the status quo for the better. Comfort with design thinking, “test and learn” piloting/MVP creation, or other methodical innovation methodology
- Analytical, creative mindset: to draw insight and implications from research, analysis, and inference
- Strong communication skills: Ability to position and persuade internally and externally, in Powerpoint and verbally
- Relationship building skills: Ability to learn from and work with stakeholders from diverse internal group such as underwriting, actuarial, legal, IT, and others. Understand their perspectives, communicate our needs, and manage key relationships
- Collaborative team player: Who can be flexible in getting done that needs to be done based on changing insights and priorities. Enjoys problem-solving collaboratively with team members
- Balances attention to detail with prioritizing what’s important: Ability to multi-task, project manage, and prioritize projects. Doesn’t let tasks slip through the cracks
- An ownership mentality: Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. Curious and quick learner who can climb the learning curve quickly
Bachelor's degree required.
Healthcare, consulting, and/or insurance experience strongly preferred. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.