Medicare Marketing Manager – Technology Operations - 68564BRPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
- Manages collection and validation of information (from internal sources or through managing outside vendors) to code and build content into AMP.
- Implements marketing strategies and plans into AMP and the Print on Demand Portal.
- Analyzes and interprets internal, market and competitor information utilizing technology as appropriate; identifies underlying drivers of change and trends as base for future scenarios
- Lead project management across internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfort in assisting engineers with logic and data needs while sticking to strict timelines
- Has clear understanding of data and functional requirements needed to support and manage both portals.
- Collaborate with our internal creative team as well as external agency partners to ensure marketing material and campaign designs remain compliant
- Help marketing organization ensure materials match approved content through extensive proofing and review.
- Review program results and work with analytics team to develop recommendations.
- Manage all operational, design and quality assurance efforts for our Print on Demand Portal
- Develop and manage agent-to-consumer marketing materials for brokers and FSRs for use on the Print on Demand Portal
- Makes recommendations and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices and subject matter-specific knowledge.
- Makes recommendations for ongoing process and tool enhancements and development regarding workflow, schedules, capacity and resources.
- 7+ years Marketing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus
- Medicare experience preferred
- Strong understanding of coding logic with basic JAVA Script knowledge
- Experience with SQL and Boolean logic
- Experience with regulated marketing in matrixed organization
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience working with agency/marketing project management/automation.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.