Marketing Automation Technical COE LeadPrimary Location: Wellesley, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
- Own oversight of marketing automation platforms technologies (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Yesmail, IBM Watson), including but not limited to: designing solutions, ensuring quality and consistency across the platforms, defining requirements, and leading platform gap-analysis, understanding and managing technical debt, ensuring compliance and security
- Stay current on platform releases technologies (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Yesmail, IBM Watson), new - features, product roadmaps
- Understand and connect business goals and challenges with the overall design of the various solutions
- Identify and provide input into proper marketing automation solutions to meet client needs
- Act as an enthusiastic change agent with consulting experience to work with key business areas on platform solutions
- Oversee documentation for technical design and support planning that aligns with industry best practices and governance measures
- Lead/participate in efforts to define and promote patterns and best practices to grow platform knowledge and maturity within the organization
- Assess/consult on high level Solution that best leverages the platform capabilities for various projects
- Assistance in roadshows from a technology perspective (overview of capabilities and enablement)
- Support in onboarding processes revolving around new technologies
- Identify and evaluate tools/technology that improve digital effectiveness
- Educate, train, influence, and drive consistent adoption of best practices across all platforms
- Work with various business and technology leaders at all levels of the firm to understand business needs, and recommend an appropriate solution
+5 years of combined professional experience in digital marketing, marketing strategy, marketing operations and/or marketing/advertising technology within a leading brand, digital agency or strategy consulting firm
Deep knowledge and hands on experience of core marketing automation technologies (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Yesmail, IBM Watson) from execution of programs, to systems design, database management and administration perspectives
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation
Ability to work closely with the various specialists, especially cross-functional teams and external vendors, involved with the development and execution of digital marketing
Familiarity with CRM, CSS and direct marketing channels
Excellent attention to detail, strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
Defining best practices and educating internal partners on those best practices for the use of the systems.
Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently.
Managing operational requests and assisting in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups
Database management/SQL experience
Project Management skills Required Skills: Technology - Leveraging Technology, Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions Desired Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Technology - Creating Technology Partnerships Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Project, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.