Marketing Automation Business COE Senior Specialist - 58417BRPrimary Location: Wellesley, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
Aetna is seeking an exceptionally talented and motivated individual to join our Marketing Automation Center of Excellence (MACOE). As the Marketing Automation Business COE Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for platform digital maturity, platform governance and encouraging adoption of digital technology. You must possess a solid understanding of a broad range of digital marketing areas and experiences with technologies that include Marketing Automation Platform, Email Marketing, CRM, and Analytics. Partner with Tech Lead in white boarding sessions with key stakeholders to understand strategic business goals, needs and current use of the platforms and processes. Establish policies and platform standards. You should be able to establish immediate credibility and leverage hands-on experience when it comes to designing and implementing highly effective marketing automation strategies and tactics, interfacing closely with both business and IT stakeholders.
- Ensure the marketing teams is leveraging the latest delivery methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Identify areas for process improvement and establish effective and efficient processes
- Maintain constant communication with internal stakeholders in terms of platform updates and governance.
- Champion the marketing Automation Center of Excellence with objective of encouraging culture of innovation and continuous process improvement
- Provide coaching to marketing teams in order to help them advance their marketing automation and technical skills
- Define and implement marketing operations best practices as it relates to all the marketing functions
- Facilitate community collaboration and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Capture lessons learned and collaborate with teams across the organization in order to bring feedback and thought leadership to improving digital marketing
- 6+ years of experience in marketing technology and/or marketing operation
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation
- Basic familiarity with of understanding of various marketing automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Yesmail, IBM Watson) from execution of programs, to systems design, database management and administration perspectives
- Excellent attention to detail, strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Defining best practices and educating internal partners on those best practices for the use of the systems.
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently.
- Understanding of standard digital marketing analytics/KPIs and various BI tools used to present them.
- Ability to review data from systems and glean insights on program effectiveness to form the basis of insights and recommendations.
- Project Management skills
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional – Project management
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/MASTERY
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth,achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you viae-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
58417Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.