Manager, Insights Communities - 63864BRPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley, RI-Woonsocket Apply
Join us and play a critical role in Customer Insights and Experience, as we revolutionize the future of retail and healthcare. This team plays a pivotal role: by developing new and deeper insights into consumer attitudes, perceptions and behaviors. This team drives creativity and innovation in new and differentiating products and services and impactful sales and marketing engagements.
Be part of a team of experienced insights professionals. Work within the Enterprise Insights team, functioning as part of a community of research professionals who not only help each other, but are also passionate about the future of retail, healthcare, and the voice of the customer. This is a hands-on position in which you’ll design, guide, and interpret learning from custom online communities conducted in-house.
In this role, you will support development of new products, experiences and marketing strategies across the CVS Health enterprise by managing community discussions to get critical feedback. You will work to understand business partner needs and context, then help to plan a community insights strategy to provide needed information. Your primary responsibility will be to manage communities consisting of a diverse set of respondents and discussions about a wide range of topics, from health plan products to retail experiences to advertising concepts. We are looking for someone who:
- Uses excellent communication skills and a strong sense of intellectual curiosity to unearth transformative findings
- Leverages strong storytelling skills to turn insights into a compelling narrative that steers our decision makers in the right direction
- Is nimble and responsive to fluid, sometimes unexpected needs and emerging insights about our customers and members-- and enjoys the path of discovery.
- Conduct online community research projects, including:
- Complement online community projects with secondary and past research;
- Support the planning and execution of other primary research, such as quantitative studies
- Be at the table. Play an active role in colleague and stakeholder adoption of intelligence and insights
- Bachelor's Degree Required; Masters degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience; 3-5 years preferred with planning and executing successful qualitative/online community-based research.
- A strong ability to surface and identify insights that set the foundation for a compelling narrative is essential. This includes: an innate desire to understand how consumers tick; creative flair to ask the same question a multitude of ways; ability to derive something compelling from the abstract; knowing the difference between insights and findings relative to the business need; and, a talent to tell an enlightened and energetic story, in writing and in person.
- Table stakes project management skills: strong attention to detail; proactive; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously (often about different subjects); to communicate clearly and effectively across internal team members, stakeholders and vendor partners. PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills are strongly preferred.
- A consultative spirit with an ability to progressively connect insights to the operational and financial realities of the business.
- Experience developing strong and productive client partnerships with junior and mid-level clients through command of process, the consumer voice, ability to foresee and prevent issues, and focus on business results.
- Interest in developing research skills beyond communities.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.