Lead B2B Analytics ConsultantPrimary Location: Wellesley, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
Typical work for this role includes interviewing stakeholders to identify opportunities, developing testable hypotheses, extracting and analyzing data to test hypotheses, distilling insights into business-friendly output, making actionable recommendations, and enabling implementation through communication and tools.
61697Fundamental Components: Consultative problem solving (40%):
- Uncover opportunities for analytics to drive sales growth through interactions with stakeholders
- Devise sales growth strategies though analyses focused on opportunity sizing, lead prioritization, retention, product alignment, and sales force alignment and efficiency
- Deploy multi-week engagements working with sales teams to develop tailored market strategies and operating plans
- Engage business stakeholders throughout engagements to ensure project success; nimbly adjust project plans as needed to react to shifting priorities
- Track and measure success; continually improve on methodologies
- Use agile product development techniques to help design and promote sales effectiveness tools; gather feedback to improve ease-of-use and utility of these tools.
- Mine sales, product, customer, and distribution data to develop diagnostic and predictive analyses
- Generate insights using various analysis and modeling techniques ranging from heuristic to predictive
- Work across multiple data and analysis platforms, including Hadoop, R, Python, etc to power data extraction and analysis
- Clearly articulate findings from analyses, both verbally and visually, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Anticipate needs of stakeholders in different levels of the sales organization, and encourage behavior change to incorporate data-driven decision making through tailored influencing skills
- Independently create and deliver compelling presentations
- Exhibit a self-starter, innovative mindset
- Mentor and lead more junior colleagues as part of a larger team
- Set clear, measurable professional goals and work with the team to meet them
- 6+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: management consulting, retail/consumer analytics, financial analysis, project management, operations management, and marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with development of sales effectiveness and B2B growth strategies through analytics with measurable outcomes; direct experience with account segmentation, lead scoring, account retention, and/or sales force optimization is preferred
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience working with visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau).
- Knowledge of R and Python is a plus
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.