At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we’re pioneering a total approach to health and wellness, focusing on the whole person - body, mind, and spirit. Our more than 4,000 nurses are central to turning our member’s health ambitions, big and small, into achievements. Your role will include helping members stay well, manage health conditions, and access the right care at the right time. As you do this, we’ll support you in achieving more in your life and your work.
What makes a successful nurse? Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Problem Solver
- Results Driven
- Technology Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Good Listener
- Open Minded
- Team Player
Paid Time Off & Disability
HealthHUB Integrated Planning and Governance Sr ManagerPrimary Location: Wellesley, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley Apply
This position will directly report into Health Hub Integrated planning and Governance lead and will work closely with colleagues across all majors CVS’s businesses (i.e. Aetna, Caremark, and Retail operations). This role will support the piloting and roll-out of new health services in alignment with a broad set of internal and external stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment.
- Develop understanding of the HealthHub strategy, customers, healthcare, and regulatory environment, as well as HealthHub product vision/strategy.
- Work with HH product Owners and other cross functional leads to ensure implementation plans for are in place and being tracked.
- Provide day to day support to various implementation teams understanding cross-functional dependencies, risks, and issues leading to successful execution and schedule adherence
- Support financial planning and operational budget tracking activities for overall portfolio to ensure cost optimization and expected value realization
- Elevate risks, communicate dependencies, and recommend alternative solutions in timely manner that allows for mitigation and/or strategic reaction.
- Develop executive communication and report outs
- Develop and manage key artifacts and reports to track overall portfolio status as well as individual capability status.
- Own project management tooling in support of program and work with product owners on adoption.
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in the Employee Behaviors.
- 3-5 years related cross-functional, project management experience leveraging Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong command on various program management capabilities, tools, and processes - proven track record in effectively managing complex portfolio of initiatives from inception to completion
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and high-energy individual who can easily function in a high-demand, performance-driven environment
- Consulting experience managing strategic initiatives strongly preferred
- BA or equivalent experience; typically advanced degree
- Agile and waterfall operating models
Additional Information (not mandatory to complete):
Key skills are strategic thinking, communicating for impact, collaboration, and driving for results.
Requires ability to be innovative and resourceful in developing solutions. Must have and impart a sense of urgency with key business partners
Additional Job Information: Team leadership and team building skills. Analytical and planning skills. Negotiation/influencing skills. Relationship and change management skills. Organizational skills. Time management skills. Critical thinking skills. Oral and written communication skills. Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company Leadership
Meet the Aetna, a CVS Health Company executives who are helping to transform health care locally, nationally, and around the globe
Take a Look
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.