Government Retention Marketing ManagerPrimary Location: Wellesley, Massachusetts
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
May be asked to develop and implement the Medicare Open Enrollment Period (OEP) Welcome & Engage Journey experience for Medicare IVL MAPD Members.
- Onboard New IVL MAPD Medicare members
- Help returning IVL MAPD Members with Plan & Formulary abrasion to understand and overcome changes
- Help engage all Medicare IVL MAPD Members in health behaviors as measured by the Star's Measures
May be asked to develop and implement PDP retention programs.
- Onboard New Medicare PDP Members
- Help returning PDP Members with Plan & Formulary abrasion to understand and overcome changes
- Help engage all Medicare PDP Members in health behaviors as measured by the Star's Measures
Responsible for leading multiple Medicare cross-functional teams to set creative and design strategies and deliver exceptional work for individual projects that together will achieve the strategic vision and goals of a line of business.
61082Fundamental Components: - Develops and executes marketing strategies to meet business goals.
- Acts as a strategic advisor and uses advanced level marketing skills to contribute to the development of strategic company objectives.
- Effectively implements integrated planning and omni-channel campaigns that result in consistent customer experiences.
- Drives cross-functional business case development that quantifies consumer journey impact on business segments to influence business partners to invest in multicultural experience gap enhancements.
- Provides thought leadership and direction for marketing solutions.
- Develops the business/local market strategy and tactical operating plans working with the management team.
- Directs, monitors and coaches staff on internal customer promotions and communications activities.
- Develops, executes and monitors the marketing strategy and supporting activities. Background Experience:
Experience in program, project, and vendor management.
B2B and/or B2C experience.
Experience in Product, Marketing, Brand Management, Agencies, or Consulting roles.
7+ years of progressive experience in marketing or related field.
Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field, or related experience.
Medicare marketing experience desired / Government Marketing experience desired
Experience working in a highly matrix company is desired
Required Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy Desired Skills: Finance - Servicing Customers Profitably, Sales - Delivering on the Promise, Technology - Leveraging Technology Functional Skills: Marketing - Direct marketing, Marketing - Strategy development Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Project, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.