Government Retention Marketing Manager - 61855BRPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
- Project management expertise
- Onboard New IVL MAPD Medicare members
- Help returning IVL MAPD Members with Plan & Formulary abrasion to understand and overcome changes
- Help engage all Medicare IVL MAPD Members in health behaviors as measured by the Star's Measures
May be asked to develop and implement PDP retention programs.
- Onboard New Medicare PDP Members
- Help returning PDP Members with Plan & Formulary abrasion to understand and overcome changes
- Help engage all Medicare PDP Members in health behaviors as measured by the Star's Measures
Responsible for leading multiple Medicare cross-functional teams to set creative and design strategies and deliver exceptional work for individual projects that together will achieve the strategic vision and goals of a line of business.
- Develops and owns the complex Marketing strategy that identifies longer term opportunities to provide competitive advantage for one or more lines of business.
- Acts as a strategic advisor and uses expert level marketing skills to contribute to the development of strategic company objectives.
- Executes integrated campaigns that deepen market presence and drive results.
- Develops a holistic view of target consumer segments & the member journey to influence the customization campaigns as relevant.
- Manages the activation of marketing programs with in-house agency and/or external agencies, through the close partnerships needed to succeed in a highly-matrixed organization.
- Provides thought leadership and direction for marketing solutions.
- Makes data driven recommendations that influence the strategy of the organization.
- Anticipates and solves strategic and high-risk business problems with broad impact on the business area by applying leading-edge theories and techniques to recommend solutions.
- Drives results by shaping content & strategy according to experience with direct to consumer (DTC), business to business (BTB) or business to business to consumer (B2B2C) best practices in both digital and traditional channels.
- Creates frames of reference to evaluate relative attractiveness and risks of marketing opportunities and threats.
- Provides analyses and/or recommendations regarding Health marketing priorities and resource allocations to geographic markets, market segments, products, or programs.
- Develops alternative courses of action and recommends strategic direction of Marketing and business. Background Experience: Ability to set strategies and monitor progress.
10+ years of progressive experience in marketing or a related field.
Experience working with or managing cross functional/matrix teams.
Master’s degree or MBA preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field, or related experience. Required Skills: General Business - Managing Sales Relationships, General Business - Maximizing Work Practices, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy, Leadership - Driving Change, Sales - Strategic Prospecting Desired Skills: Finance - Managing Aetnas Risk, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, Leadership - Collaborating for Results Functional Skills: Marketing - Direct marketing, Marketing - Strategy development Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Project, Desktop Tool - Microsoft SharePoint Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.