Front-End Web Developer/AEM - 66466BRPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
66466Fundamental Components: Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitive products, services and trends through research of bleeding-edge technology and trends. Reviews the coding work of more junior team members. Partners with senior leadership to help bring together Aetna's extensive digital assets.
- Works closely with designers, development teams, marketing managers and business analysts to deliver robust scalable solutions to meet our digital marketing needs.
- Experience implementing projects on Adobe Experience Manager Version 6.4 or higher preferred.
- Design and build a robust framework that supports component and template reuse across different brand sites.
- Maintain a high degree of technical competence with the latest web technologies: CSS3, HTML5, JSF, JSP, Web Services, EJB 3.x, React JS
- Establishes strong, effective, working relationships with the client base across the organization.
- Minimum of 7 years experience developing customer facing websites
- Experience in delivering highly complex web solutions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with business partners to create detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, CSS3 and HTML5
- Strong experience working in cross-functional and distributed teams using SCRUM/Agile development methodologies.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.