DSNP Marketing Manager - 66736BRPrimary Location: Sunrise, FL
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, FL-Sunrise, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York Apply
- Manage marketing programs and working with marketing operations, campaign operations, creative, digital, compliance and legal to run campaigns in traditional and non-traditional media
- Coordinate tracking of above programs and report out success of each tactic through tools such as tableau and working with call centers and sales team
- Work with research team for additional improvements to program and continue to develop understanding of prospects and segmentation or sophistication opportunities.
- Facilitate the development of project briefs, always questioning the briefs and the work, demanding actionable insights, and encouraging dialogue to drive out “Why”.
- 7+ years of relevant experience Direct experience with marketing and preference for experience in service industries
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid or DSNP marketing strongly preferred
- Oversight of advertising/creative preferred (including traditional such as print, TV, radio; grassroots; and digital such as social, video, SEO)
- Polished instincts, demonstrated through excellent analytical skills, strategic thinking, and creative problem solving
- Solid business writing skills, and experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- Effective time-management, organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Bachelor's degree required
- Location preferences as New York, NY; Hartford, CT; Wellesley, MA
Additional Job Information: Working with Creative, Media, Compliance and Analytics team to manage full programs while achieving desired results against measurable goals and ROIs.Work with individual market leaders across the country for specific market needs to achieve a localized national program that brings in new members for our programs. Required Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Service - Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs, Technology - Leveraging Technology Functional Skills: Communication - Advertising, Marketing - Competitive intelligence, Marketing - Direct marketing, Marketing - Promotional and collateral materials Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.