Director, Strategic Marketing for New Commercial ProductsPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, IL-Chicago, MA-Wellesley Apply
Supporting the Commercial business, you will lead the definition the target customers, segmentation, value proposition, packaging/naming and marketing strategies, and then lead the design and go-to-market for launches and continuous evolution of our offerings. Your role will focus on new Enterprise-level offerings that will be sold to Plan Sponsors as a benefit to their employees.
As the lead strategist, you will partner directly with Product as the voice of the Customer/Member and mobilize your extended support team to support new product launches, including Marketing Technology, Insights, Analytics, The Agency and Sales, in order to maximize the power of our enterprise capability to build, market, and optimize these offerings. This position requires strong B2B marketing strategy, as well as the ability to execute B2B2C programs that deliver business results.
- Partners with Product Management Leader in the initial conceptualization of new offerings and development of the strategic marketing plan, bringing insights on the customer, consumer, routes to market, and competitive differentiation
- Leads and develops an effective, client-aligned marketing team that articulates, packages, and helps deliver a compelling story to drive successful market awareness, lead generation, member/customer engagement, and where appropriate, acquisition and retention.
- Partners with our in-house agency and various sales organizations to define the value proposition/big idea and develop effective product collateral, presentations, customer case studies and digital content.
- Effectively implements integrated planning and omni-channel campaigns that result in consistent customer experiences
- Working with our marketing analytics team, develops convincing proof points that bring value to our members and differentiates us for our customers, employers and plan sponsors.
- Lead and maintains effective relationships with peers across the enterprise to bring strategic value to our partners.
- Manages the financials of a gradually scaling functional team
- Fosters sharing of best practices across marketing, product and sales teams
• Experience in Product, Marketing, Brand Management, Agencies, or Consulting roles
• B2B Marketing as a core competency
• Experience in program, project, and vendor management Additional Job Information: Have a good understanding of B2B Marketing. Commercial Health Insurance experience a plus. Functional Skills: Marketing - Management: < 25 employees, Marketing - Product development, Marketing - Strategy development Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.