Director of Transformation Consumer Solutions CommunicationsPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
and execute strategic communication programs for Transformation organization, focused primarily on Well-Being and consumer solutions and partnerships. This position will provide support to other Transformation areas based on priority needs and serve key initiative communications SME and communications liaison for the business, Communications COE and marketing teams.
- Deep business and clinical knowledge needed to understand and make appropriate cross-enterprise connections; experience leading and influencing sr. executives and managing talent
- Understand and support the CVS Health brand. Understand how communications solutions will support CVS Health’s ability to succeed.
- Proactively and consistently make connections to the larger enterprise context. Commitment to measuring effectiveness, actively reviewing results and willingly making adjustments to improve effectiveness.
- Develop communication strategies using best practices, innovative ideas and audience insight. Integrate strategies, and connect the dots between messages, timing and activities being carried out by other communication professionals.
- Execute communication plans. Identify and resolve communication needs for complex technical, operational or organizational problems.
- Sets priorities for or with project teams, including developing and delivering communication plans and supporting necessary work.
- Align separate communication efforts with overall CVS Health communications messages and goals.
- Measure progress and results, adjust as needed to achieve necessary outcome.
- Ensure that all communications are error-free, accurate, appropriately approved and consistent with CVS’s core values.
- 10+ years demonstrated success in developing and executing successful communication programs at the enterprise level or for major business organizations.
- Demonstrated excellence in producing all types of written and creative communications including executive presentations, employee messages, media release, social media, video and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, integrate strategies, and connect the dots between messages, timing and activities under other leaders’ influence.
- Track record of proactively identifying and pursuing relevant opportunities that resulted in increased audience awareness and understanding of the core message(s).
- College Degree required. Experience in direct-to-consumer communications and/or health and well-being is desired
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.