Director of Strategy and Planning - 68605BRPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
68605Fundamental Components: Core Responsibilities:
- Brand strategy
- Work side-by-side with Senior Creative Directors, Account and client partners to crystallize needs, find gaps, and identify business opportunities.
- Champion Enterprise Brand strategies and drive consistency across all business units
- Develop and articulate strategies that inspire innovative work, including brand strategies; member, patient, caregiver and plan sponsor journeys ( in collaboration with OOC team members)
- Strong consumer understanding
- Act as the voice of the customer in the room, and breathe life into insights that inspire powerful creative
- Utilize powerful analytical skills to rapidly synthesize large quantities of information, bring forward critical observations and insights, and ensure that strategic conclusions and opportunities are grounded in data for every stage of the problem-solving process
- Have a solid understanding of consumer research techniques (qualitative and quantitative), particularly quick-turn and secondary research sources
- Translate findings into insights that fuel strategic imperatives and spark unique creative ideas.
- Answer key questions about how the customer behaves across all channels and how a brand can play a meaningful, influential role in their journey
- Help infuse behavior-insight-informed thinking into all stages of the development of marketing campaigns from strategy to creative ideation
- Enterprise mindset
- Establish solid relationships with cross-functional subject matter experts and glean deep understanding of their roles and contributions to bring a depth of rich expertise to strategic recommendations
- Establish self as a planning subject matter expert in the eyes of internal counterparts and clients – an expert in Health Care, assigned brands, audiences, landscape and category trends
- Envision new ways to utilize digital, media, and social channels to create growth opportunities across all aspects of the business
- Have well-formed opinions to help guide multi-discipline teams regarding data-driven marketing, mobile, social and general marketing trends that influence client work
- Lead workshops, both internal and/or client-facing, taking the lead in designing, facilitating and moderating to achieve client goals
- Balance multiple simultaneous projects and assignments
- Rally all teams and effectively lead, influence, and negotiate across different disciplines to drive a focused agenda and achieve desired outcomes
- Curate: Value Propositions, Personas & Profiles, Key Insights, Competitive Analysis, SWOT analysis, Positioning and Business Messaging.
Effective Output Defined
- Face off to office of CMO to streamline agency strategy requests
- Review and refine all incoming Tier 1 briefs with Account Managers to ensure they are strategically sound and laddering up to larger strategic goals.
- Stabilize Tier 1 road map and equip leadership team with agency forecast
- Connect, Drive and Own all strategy deliverables and ensure the following outputs as defined by the project:
- Competitive Analysis
- Business Value Props
- Personas ( Partner with Lead CD)
- Audience and Segmentation Matrix
- Messaging Matrix ( Partner with Lead CD)
- Creative Platform ( Partner with Lead CD)
- Streamline and track all CMO strategy requests in order to create alignment across the Agency Business Unit and ensure leadership is up to date and aligned.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.