Creative Project ManagerPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
The Creative Project Manager executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, on-brand delivery of marketing collateral. The Creative PM must exhibit outstanding project management and client communication skills in achieving the highest possible standards in client service. They need basic knowledge of clients’ business challenges to provide communications solutions and project management execution. The PM will also be expected to participate in creative development meeting ensuring final output is on mark. In addition, the PM will provide project management follow-through and accurate delivery. The PM must have excellent attention to detail, and keep projects moving throughout the creative process.
- Partners with account leadership, creative team and key stakeholders to scope out projects, best operationalize tasks, oversee the development and execution of all solutions, and ensure that projects accomplish their goals.
- Directs complex, large-scale project activities and effectively guides and manages work of the Acct teams
- Builds strong relationships with clients; perceived as credible, trusted advisor
- High energy role who approaches every assignment with a desire to elevate the work and deepen the customer experience
- Works harmoniously with others to get jobs done and partners with the team in a collaborative fashion
- Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
- Works in partnership with Account Managers on specific projects, ensuring that all deliverables are met for the client and key parties informed.
- Educates clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts.
- Partners with outside agencies in managing clients’ project efforts, where outside agencies are used.
- Writes creative briefs on complex projects and interprets them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts.
- Recommends the effective reuse of past materials when appropriate, to minimize client costs.
- Collaborates on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
- Provides feedback to project team during internal creative reviews.
- Presents concepts to clients, obtains feedback and translates that feedback for the project team.
- Reviews client change requests and responds with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives
- Oversees Traffic Coordinator’s activities in managing workload, priorities project planning and creative reviews.
- Troubleshoots potential issues with timing, deliverables and keeps all parties informed.
- Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained.
- Represents the interests of the client in interactions with project teams.
- Ensures all Regulatory, Legal and Compliance and branding guidelines are followed to the letter on their assigned businesses. Puts projects through the appropriate reviews.
- Provides final sign-off on projects to ensure compliance with creative brief and project specifications.
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
- Ad agency account management experience preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, digital communications.
- Strong understanding of the benefits of the above communication channels, with the ability to match the channel with the client’s communication need.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Adept at crisis management.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to gain client trust and effectively manage client expectations.
- Strong understanding of marketing.
66338Fundamental Components: Collaborates across multiple functional areas to coordinate strategic direction, manage and execute all program components. Serves as initial point of contact for all aligned client projects. Makes recommendations and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices and subject matter-specific knowledge. Makes recommendations for ongoing process and tool enhancements and development regarding workflow, schedules, capacity and resources. Ensures a user friendly, customer-centric experience. Background Experience: 7+ years experience in marketing or related field.Experience working with agency/marketing project management/automation.Experience working in highly regulated industry a plus.Excellent attention to detail.Proven ability to work in fast paced environment. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.