Advertising Agency Assistant Account ManagerPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: MA-Wellesley Apply
- Brief teams and work with project manager to build out the creative development and client review timeline
- Lead client reviews, contact reports, and determining next steps
- Assist in the development of assets which include everything from flyers to direct mail to emails to videos and microsites
- Update internal and external status documents and lead weekly status calls with clients and agency partners
- Present project updates internally and with clients/agency partners
- Work and coordinate with different areas of the agency within specific timelines
- Act as strategic partner to our marketing and business clients
- Develop and maintain a basic understanding of industry trends, consumer trends, promotional resources and competitive landscape.
- Acts as day to day resource for clinets to facilitate program management
Additional Job Information:
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.