Aetna is looking for passionate, energetic and driven integrated Account Managers who consistently strengthen client relationships, always add value to the conversation and know how to motivate and energize their teams. The Account Manager (AM) manages internal clients, provides strategic counsel and assists in business development. The AM understands Aetna's strategic objectives, exhibits deep business line knowledge and displays marketing expertise to guide clients to the most appropriate and innovative marketing and digital solutions. The AM must work collaboratively with Project Managers, the Creative Team and other internal support areas to ensure the best end results for clients. The AM must be a strategic thinker and possess the ability to bring new ideas to clients, exceed project objectives, and keep to company objectives and vision. Responsible for leading the development of strategic recommendations and programs/campaigns to drive results in targeted markets, businesses, or consumer segments.
65738 Fundamental Components:
- Take a leadership role in understanding and uncovering client motivations/needs
- Lead client thinking on strategy and execution development for B2B and B2C deliverables
- Responsible for overseeing all activities associated with managing assigned accounts to deliver on and exceeding client expectations. Working with department leads to ensure full integration of each service and product within your team and within your clients strategy
- Acts as a day-to-day resource for clients to facilitate program management
- Develop and maintain a basic understanding of industry trends, consumer trends, promotional resources, and competitive landscape.
- Acts as a strategic advisor for marketing and business clients
- Run status meetings, kick off meetings, etc. Background Experience: Minimum of eight years of professional level experience; at least five of which are in account management role either in an external or internal agencyHas full understanding of the creative process to develop print (brochures, flyers, etc.), digital and video
Bachelors degree required in a related field of marketing, communications, advertising or business Additional Job Information: Join Aetna during this exciting and dynamic time. Play a role in helping shape the creative culture at Aetna. We are looking for creative talent who are: Curious and passionate about the people we serve and how to bring a consumer experience to life through creatively. Possess a high creative imagination, drawn to newness, open to inspiration. Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives. Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard. Potential Telework Position:
No Percent of Travel Required:
0 - 10% EEO Statement:
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility:
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here
to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Click To Review Our Benefits (PDF)