UX-UI Designer (61585BR)Primary Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Additional Locations: OK-Tulsa Apply
Ideal candidates will reside in Tulsa, OK or surrounding areas. Option for telework will be considered local to OK.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle by contributing ideas and expertise to solve complex problems.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Conceptualize original website design ideas for CareFree Insurance Services that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Define and maintain style-guides and branding standards for Multi-Carrier digital platforms
- Work along side development team to translate designs into functional products
- Own the style and voice of all digital Multi-Carrier products
- Gather and address design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal and external teams
- Liaise with developers, product managers, and stakeholders to identify new features
- Follow emerging design and usability trends
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Strong work management and service skills.
- Self -starter accustomed to working independently in high paced and creative environment
- Able to communicate effectively to management and business partners in a formal & structured written and oral format.
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, prioritize demands from those team, synthesize information received, and generate meaningful conclusions.
- 5+ years’ experience as a UX/UI designer
- Wireframing and prototyping skills (InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq, etc)
- Proven experience in designing responsive applications for all browsers and devices
- Must have a digital portfolio for review
- LMS learning system knowledge preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.