Organic Lead Generator (61584BR)Primary Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Additional Locations: OK-Tulsa Apply
Ideal candidates will be local to Tulsa, OK. Opportunity can be work from home as well in the area.
- Build multi-channel (provider, agency, agent, direct-to-consumer, etc) lead generation through web, social media, email, telephone and print for CareFree Insurance Services.
- Maintain lead database for cataloging and segmentation
- Create digital marketing campaigns for CareFree Insurance Services that create web traffic, generate leads, and convert users to sales.
- Drive the strategy and implementation of CareFree’s lead generation programs and campaigns
- Play a key part in the decision-making process on how, when, and where to obtain leads for CareFree Insurance Services.
- Optimize marketing pages, emails, and social media campaigns to meet goals
- Segment and target leads based on data capture
- Ability to build basic campaigns using HTML and CSS
- Build reports and dashboards using data from campaigns and databases
- Present reports to CareFree internal and external teams
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Strong work management and service skills.
- Self -starter accustomed to working independently in high paced and creative environment
- Able to communicate effectively to management and business partners in a formal & structured written and oral format.
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, prioritize demands from those team, synthesize information received, and generate meaningful conclusions.
- 5+ years’ managing and executing lead generation campaigns
- Understanding of ad networks and pay-per-click
- Proven experience managing and segmenting large datasets
- Ability build reports, dashboards, and presentations using data
- Basic knowledge and skill using HTML, CSS, SQL
- Tableau experience a plus
- Salesforce experience highly preferred
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.