Front-End Developer (61586BR)Primary Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Additional Locations: OK-Tulsa Apply
Ideal candidate will be reside in Tulsa, OK or surrounding areas. Opportunity to work from home will be considered local to OK.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle by contributing ideas and expertise to solve complex problems.
- Turn user-stories, wireframes, and mockups into fully responsive web applications for CareFree Insurance Services
- Write and maintain browser and device agnostic front-end code.
- Work with UX/UI Designers to define and maintain style-guides for CareFree digital applications to ensure compliance to best-practices
- Write and maintain unit-tests for QA/Regression
- Write and maintain development documentation on CareFree digital applications
- Identify and implement cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Strong work management and service skills.
- Self -starter accustomed to working independently in high paced and creative environment
- Able to communicate effectively to management and business partners in a formal & structured written and oral format.
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, prioritize demands from those team, synthesize information received, and generate meaningful conclusions.
- Experience in implementing APIs
- Experience using Git to maintain and deploy source code
- Strong understand of MVC methodologies and best-practices
- UX/UI design skills preferred
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.