Supervisor, Rx Account ManagementPrimary Location: Tucson, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Tucson Apply
63775Fundamental Components: The Supervisor, Account Management for Aetna Commercial will focus on maintaining client satisfaction and retention efforts. You will manage and develop a team dedicated to supporting clients by analyzing complex problems, identifying root causes and assisting with driving practical and creative solutions. As the Supervisor, Account Management, you will foster teamwork and a supportive departmental culture with an emphasis on ensuring exceptional client service and lead daily activities of assigned team by providing coaching, mentoring, development, guidance and timely resolution of issues within the team environment. You will also identify and implement departmental best practices to ensure employees are following best practices to ensure ongoing success.
You will accomplish this by:
- Building relationships with key client stakeholders through a consultative approach to fully understand client and member needs.
- Fostering teamwork and a supportive departmental culture with an emphasis on ensuring exceptional client service.
- Developing efficient policies and procedures to enhance your teams’ efficiency and opportunity for success.
As a Supervisor, Account Management, your success will be driven by exceeding client satisfaction score targets as well as contributing to reduced service warranty payments to clients. Your skills as an excellent client liaison and complex problem solver will also contribute to your success. As a Supervisor, Account Management you will operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines so ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace. Background Experience:
- 3-5 years industry and account management experience required, 5-8 years preferred
- Strong Leadership Skills, People Mgmt. Skills, Ability to coach, manage, develop and guide employee performance, Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Foster interpersonal relationships, Ability to find creative solutions to issues and foster that type of creativeness in your team
- Ability to analyze, interpret and draw conclusions based upon reports, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, business correspondence, and government regulations
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills, along w/Presentation Skills, Ability to maintain focus and attention to detail; with the ability to meet project deadlines with various work streams and deliverables
- Proficient in Micro Soft Office Suite of Products
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.