Medicare Appeals RepresentativePrimary Location: Tucson, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Tucson Apply
When: February 18, 2020 from 10:00am – 7:00pm
February 19, 2020 from 10:00 am- 7:00pm
& February 20, 2020 from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Where: 3535 E. Valencia Rd. Tucson, AZ 85706
We are excited to announce that Aetna's Tucson office is looking to hire professional individuals from various background to assist with our healthcare claims processing.
Day to Day Responsibility include the following:
Responsible for managing to resolution appeal scenarios for all products, which may contain multiple issues and, may require coordination of responses from multiple business units. Ensure timely, customer focused response to complaints/appeals. Identify trends and emerging issues and report and recommend solutions.
Must be willing to work an assigned 8 hour shift between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday, or Saturday through Wednesday.
- Identify correct resource and reroute inappropriate work items that do not meet appeal criteria.
- Research claim processing logic to verify accuracy of claim payment, member eligibility data, billing/payment status, prior to initiation of appeal process.
- Responsible for coordination of all components of complaints/appeals including final communication to member/provider for final resolution and closure.
- Identifies trends and emerging issues and reports on and gives input on potential solutions.
- Follow up to assure complaint/appeal is handled within established timeframes to meet company and regulatory requirements.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience within various backgrounds including but not limited to: Customer Service (Office or Customer Facing), Administrative, Clerical, and Healthcare operations experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience in research and analysis of claim processing a plus.
- Some college preferred. High School or GED equivalent.
Ability to make appropriate decisions based upon Aetna's current policies/guidelines.
Collaborative working relationships.
Thorough knowledge of member and provider appeal policies.
Strong analytical skills focusing on accuracy and attention to detail.
Knowledge of clinical terminology, regulatory and accreditation requirements.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word. Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, Service - Case Administration, Service - Working Across Boundaries Desired Skills: Finance - Managing Aetnas Risk, General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen Functional Skills: Administration / Operation - Data Entry, Claim - Claim processing - Medical - Medicare, Claim - Claim processing - Pharmacy, Claim - Policies & procedures, Customer Service - Customer Service - Member Services - HMO products Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.