Associate Sales Executive - 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover)Primary Location: Toronto, Canada
Additional Locations: ON-Toronto Apply
Sales, account management and business retention for Aetna products and services in support of profitable growth and other business objectives.
Support sales team with new sales or existing business with activities that may include, but is not limited to, entry level sales training, assisting on projects for a book of business, inside sales, sales proposal development, quote tool completion, customer reporting and constituent relations (producers, plan sponsors, customers).Support both sales and implementation related activities to support overall sales growth and customer satisfaction.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions):
· May support and contribute to profitable sales and new business proposals.
· Assists with underwriting case preparation, as appropriate, including “scrubbing” the RFPs (reviewing data to ensure all information is provided).
· Outreach externally to speak with brokers and consultants as required, with an ability to easily build and establish
· Works with sales support area in support of RFP processing and proposal development, including but not limited to the review of questionnaires, network analysis, cover letter preparation and coordination with legal and compliance as needed.
· Additional sales related activities will include cold calls to brokers to secure appointments, database research and
other duties as assigned.
· Complete entry level sales training and actively participates in ongoing sales training, including presentation skills,
strategy and producer development.
· Assists in the cultivation and development of producer and consultant contacts in the assigned territory with the
Sales Executive, Sales Vice President and Manager of the territory.
· Collaborates with team members, as appropriate, on case installation to manage the integration both internally
and externally to ensure smooth installation, and assists with sold case paperwork.
· Previous industry or sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold.
60230Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.