Community Resource SpecialistPrimary Location: Tampa, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Tampa Apply
- Responsible for researching community resources and services and entering them into the community resource directory.
- Receiving and entering resources obtained from all other team members.
- Complete annual audit of community resources in the directory.
- Coordinate with team members to research member specific resources.
- Resource delivery and linkage to members.
- Adheres to Compliance with PM Policies and Regulatory Standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management, regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding confidentiality.
- 2-4 years experience in community resource research and delivery, linkage of community resources to members.
- Associate Degree, or High School Diploma with Community Resource Specialist Certification.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
- Familiarity with community resources, social determinants of health, basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management.
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.