Case Management AssociatePrimary Location: Tampa, Florida
Additional Locations: FL-Tampa Apply
Community Resource Specialist will support the development, maintenance, and auditing of the community resource directory, resulting in comprehensive and validated resource delivery to members.
61107Fundamental Components: Responsible for researching community resources and services and entering them into the community resource directory.
- Receiving and entering resources obtained from all other team members.
- Complete annual audit of community resources in the directory.
- Coordinate with team members to research member specific resources.
- Resource delivery and linkage to members.
- Adheres to Compliance with PM Policies and Regulatory Standards.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that
meets risk management, regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company
policies regarding confidentiality. Background Experience: Background/ Experience Desired:
- Associate Degree, or High School Diploma with Community Resource Specialist
- 2-4 years experience in community resource research and delivery, linkage of
community resources to members.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including
attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and
resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer
systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including
internal and external participants.
- Familiarity with community resources, social determinants of health, basic
medical terminology and concepts used in care management.
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is an Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives. We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via
e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.