Aetna International Senior Billing ConsultantPrimary Location: Tampa, FL
Additional Locations: FL-Tampa Apply
- Reviews Third Party Business Partner's claims, fees and payments to identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Monitors, researches, and resolves collection of outstanding claim or fee adjustment issues and reports corrections to appropriate contact
- Resolution activity related to delinquent accounts may involve verbal and/or written communications with customers and other key internal business areas.
- Ensures all manual adjustments, refunds, and write-offs are appropriately submitted, adhering to policy guidelines.
- Validates and updates any fee forecasting information and trends.
- Related activities may include negotiating payment schedules and settlements.
- Identifies and determines appropriate treatment of overdue accounts and coordinates collection and cancellation of overdue customers in accordance with pre-established market segment process.
- Consults with internal/external customers to identify accurate account structure, billing format method and payment arrangements to meet customer expectations.
- May serve or provide technical SME support to the team/unit.
- Provides assistance and/or mentor internal and external constituents.
- Reviews Non-Admit reports to ensure that Third Party Business Partner's balances are within statutory guidelines.
- Researches, resolves and responds to billing inquiries or issues.
- Financial and/ or claim experience a plus.
- College degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.