Director of International Member Services - 56617BRPrimary Location: Sunrise, Florida
Additional Locations: FL-Sunrise Apply
This position is the Head of Americas Member Services within Aetna International, with responsibility for leading all member service functions within the Americas Operations organization. This important leadership role within Aetna International Operations will develop and execute service strategy while concurrently ensuring ongoing operational service commitments to customers and members are met/exceeded. This is an exciting and challenging role within the dynamic and evolving Aetna International environment.
- Maintains oversight of member services functions across multiple service locations for Aetna International Americas Region.
- Executes strategic and operational plans in support of business segment customer services objectives and initiatives.
- Sets business area priorities, allocates resources and develops plans for multiple related teams.
- Ensures all critical service metrics and operational results are achieved.
- Leads multiple managers/supervisors, specialized workforce management staff and significant outsourced operations.
- Continually analyzes operational practices for effectiveness and practicality, while creating a culture which is innovative in its approach to delivering a seamless member experience.
- Establishes a clear vision aligned with company values; sets specific challenging and achievable objectives and action plans; motivates others to balance customer needs, budgets, and business success.
- Develops an organization that attracts, selects, and retains high caliber, diverse talent able to successfully achieve or exceed business goals; builds a cohesive team that works well together and across other business segment functions.
- Effectively and proactively manages to budget, analyzing and acting upon financial variances from plan by identifying additional cost saving strategies.
- Leads and builds high performance teams across units by providing leadership, mentoring and coaching towards achieving common goals and priorities.
- 7+ years experience in managing fast-paced, member focused service center environment / function.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
- Proven strong leadership skills managing large high performance teams.
- Experienced working with vendors and managing an integrated outsourced vendor support model.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Management/Management - Customer Service/4-6 Years
Functional - Management/Management - Vendor (non IT)/4-6 Years
Functional - General Management/Multi-functional management: > 25 employees/4-6 Years
Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.