Aetna International Associate Account ManagerPrimary Location: Sugar Land, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Sugar Land Apply
- Assists with development and execution of customer service strategy:
- Meets with customers at least quarterly to discuss service levels and expectations, share process improvements, discuss operation of benefits plans, identify gaps in service levels, determine root causes and develop solutions.
- Identifies customer specific service issues, identifies solutions and leads resolution of issues working with other areas to implement.
- Responds to customers’ requests for network analysis, benefit plan design changes, and benefit questions and clarifications.
- Manages plan administration activities, including installation, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas; signs-off on ID cards.
- Supports open enrollment activities.
- 3-5 years industry or customer service experience preferably with complex accounts.
- 1-3 years health benefits industry, project management or customer service experience.
- Insurance license, as required by state law.
- Insurance license must be obtained within 60 days of employment.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Industry experience is advantageous but not required if the candidate has the right professional work background.
Engage in the exciting world of account management in a leading sales and service organization. Learn international benefits with a focus on health plans. Opportunities for advancement abound for the right candidate. Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare for generations to come. We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference and we are committed to integrity and excellence. Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, Service - Demonstrating Service Discipline Functional Skills: Customer Service - Customer Service - Member Services - Traditional products, General Management - Project management (non-IT), Sales & Service - Account Management Education: Insurance - Life and Health Insurance License Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.