Associate Account ManagerPrimary Location: Southfield, MI
Additional Locations: MI-Southfield Apply
- Develops and executes customer service strategy: Meets with customers at least quarterly to discuss service levels and expectations, share process improvements, discuss operation of benefits plans, identify gaps in service levels, determine root causes and develop solutions.
- Identifies customer specific service issues, identifies solutions and leads resolution of issues working with other areas to implement.
- Responds to customers’ requests for network analysis, benefit plan design changes, and benefit questions and clarifications.
- Provides customer with network updates and analysis of impact.
- Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth/renewal objectives; assists in preparation and delivery of renewal packages.
- Leads cross-sell opportunities with SAM in the course of day-to-day renewal objectives.
- Manages all plan administration activities, including installation, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas; signs-off on ID cards.
- Manages open enrollment activities.
- At least 2 years of industry and customer service experience preferably with complex accounts.
- Insurance license, as required by state law.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.