Vendor & Reporting Manager, Singapore - 71612BRPrimary Location: Singapore, SGP
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
Fast, accurate claims payment is one of the ways we make a difference in people's lives. Claims professionals work directly with members, doctors, and employer groups, providing a friendly and knowledgeable voice at the other end of the phone at times when it's most needed.
Achieve superior claim and member service performance through an integrated process of operational, quality, medical cost, and resource management meeting and/or exceeding member, plan sponsor, and provider expectations.
The Vendor & Reporting manager role operates across our Regional footprint (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines) with our Vendor(s) (Philippines & India) to ensure the smooth, scalable, and cost‐efficient running of our Operations functions. This role will work directly with Vendors and Regional Ops leaders to manage the day to day performance of our teams, gathering data, producing reports, creating and presenting presentations, insights, and action plans.
This role is pivotal to developing deep and effective relationships across the region and with our vendors, aligned around a shared and achievable E2E customer experience. An experience which is simple, measurable, and delivers high-quality member experiences within our agreed SLAs, with a year on year objective to develop new capabilities, maintain and improve quality standards, and drive scale and efficiency.
In this role, you will use your experience and data-driven decision‐making capabilities to tackle our most complex issues. You will need to work across many different stakeholders to understand the issues, drive to a proposed solution that works for all parties, and then lead the execution/implementation through to measuring the business benefit.
Functional Knowledge & leadership:
- Oversee the performance and operations of offshore vendors to ensure alignment with Aetna’s business goals and strategies. Utilizing expert knowledge to oversee operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, and information flow across multiple service centers.
- Establishes a clear vision aligned with company values; sets specific challenging and achievable objectives and action plans; motivates others to balance customer needs, budgets, and business success.
Performance monitoring & reporting:
- Establish & maintain comprehensive, timely, and insightful reporting into regional operational performance. Produce and analyze management information reports to demonstrate and monitor vendor performance in accordance with performance targets. Accountable for driving business results, increasing efficiency, reducing wastage, and improving member experience.
- Develop, monitor, and manage Inventory levels, including all subprocesses and tasks, performance & productivity of vendor staff. Responsible for monthly & quarterly forecasts and invoice auditing. Engage directly with Vendors to lead regional operations review on a monthly basis.
- Monitor rework and FastTrack work queues to ensure turnaround time goals are met. Manage the performance matrix, e.g. weekly backlog reports, all turnaround time reports, and performance exception reports.
- Formulate, interpret, and implement management policies or operating practices. Review and update process workflows to ensure good practice and efficiencies are maintained. Responsible for all documentation updates and improvements for vendor on‐site materials. Work collaboratively with central teams, SMEs, and QA to ensure global, regional, and vendor alignment.
- Review escalated service issues, identify trends, and understand the root cause of repeat issues. Identify, propose, and implement solutions to resolve the issues on a systematic basis, not just at the member level.
- Maintain oversight and management of the interlock between on‐shore and vendor teams to avoid duplication, delay, and poor member experience.
- Effectively manage complex, cross‐functional projects that support the business strategy for regional operations.
Expense & budget:
- Business owner/expert in functional area(s) of responsibility
- Ensures unit works within expense guidelines
- Supports efficient utilization of unit/cost center, expense budget and/or special product or services
- Experience in vendor management and reporting environment. Proven track record of service delivery, solving complex operational issues and delivering measurable financial and performance-related results for the business.
- 10+ years’ service delivers/operations experience.
- Proven track record of building and sustain business relationships across complex/matrix organizations.
- Capable of identifying performance improvement opportunities to drive commercial results year on year.
- Demonstrated strategic and critical thinking skills
- Experience with claims technology and leading industry practices plus.
- Must be technically proficient with experience leading/implementing new capabilities and/or projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
71612EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.