Product Manager, Singapore - 52759BRPrimary Location: Singapore
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
If you’re a seasoned product manager looking to make a difference in your next role – this one’s for you. As we grow our strengths in Asia, we’re looking for a commercially driven product management practitioner with a reputation for developing insight-led propositions.
Reporting to the Head of Product & Marketing - APAC for Aetna International, the Product Manager for APAC will help shape and execute our regional and local healthcare propositions, for our individual and group businesses. This is a key role in supporting our growth ambitions in the APAC region – specifically Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and China.
The role brings value to Aetna International’s members and business partners by serving new types of customers, or by bringing new solutions to solve customer needs. The successful candidate will be responsible for management of our existing product portfolio, development of new products to support our growth agenda, and identification/integration of innovative new healthcare services to complement our core medical plans.
This is an independent contributor role, based in Singapore.
What the Product Manager is responsible for:
- Proposition ideation and conceptualization efforts for new products, programs and/or product enhancements, working in close partnership with other business areas by leveraging in-depth knowledge and understanding of market trends, customer needs/expectations and internal capabilities.
- Product performance metrics.
- Business cases for new product ideas/concepts, in partnership with Strategy teams
- Act as proposition expert in the APAC region, and participate in process improvement projects as a product SME
- Responsible for ongoing market and competitive analyses to aid strategic decision making and continuous improvement of existing propositions.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage strong relationships across the business to remove barriers to work; able to identify and mobilize cross-functional support required to achieve business objectives, including areas of tactical and strategic support.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage verbal and written communication to obtain buy-in from critical partners, including prioritization and funding
- Brings a sense of urgency and take full accountability for the end result
- Able to oversee multiple competing products/projects with effective prioritization and eye for detail
- Bachelor's degree along with 8+ years of experience in health insurance across the APAC region preferred. Demonstrated success with product development and/or management initiatives.
- Aside from the skills listed above, strong proficiency in both English and Mandarin is preferred as this role will also support the China market
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.