Operations Business Project Program Manager – Reporting & Analysis, SingaporePrimary Location: Singapore, SGP
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
The global operations team is responsible for delivering world-class service to our members, internal customers and providers.
We believe that a positive member experience starts with investment in our people. Our aim is to communicate with our customers on their terms, through local teams, in local languages. We want to know our customers, own our relationships with them, predict their needs and meet them proactively. We ensure our members get the healthcare they need, when they need it, with maximum value and minimum effort.
This role is responsible for increasing member satisfaction, retention of our members, and helping to grow our business in efficient, streamlined ways. This role will be a ‘virtual front door’ with the Ops Manager understanding all operations processes and our platforms in good detail so as to provide guidance on how to support customers, optimize our business, and improve operations end-to-end.
The Operations Business Project Program Manager (OBPPM)– Reporting & Analysis develops and implements business plans, dashboards, reports, data driven insights and financial justifications to direct our operations. They help our business meet corporate objectives and compete more successfully in the marketplace.
The OBPPM – Reporting & Analysis supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs. This role has responsibility for building and maintaining regional dashboards, reports, and ad hoc analysis across all aspects of the Regional Ops team. The insight derived from this role will influence the planning, development, and implementation of Regional and Global initiatives. This role is critical to ensuring the Regional Ops function meets business objective(s) and that all financial, service level obligations, and efficiency deliverables are met. A critical part of this role to define success metrics and relevant KPIs, to identify trends, gaps and derive insight, and to track budgets – actual to plan. This position will often times work within a highly collaborative process, requiring managing relationships across the Regional Ops team and across multiple functional areas.
This role works individually, and as part of the Regional Ops team, and will contribute to 1-3 year roadmaps for Operational improvements and regional functional strategy. This role will be responsible for representing Asia Ops, often times working across 1 or more Ops teams, external vendors, internal teams such as Sales and/or Underwriting, and across the region(s).
• Lead the design & production of Regional dashboards, lead on the measurement of the effectiveness and efficiency of all operations, consolidate regionally and draw insight around performance improvement opportunities, budget concerns/performance, and identify opportunities for improving efficiencies
• Input into strategic business plans, including ad hoc analysis, building financial justification for project, and strategic initiatives
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of Operational teams by identifying gaps and recommending enhancements related to products, services and workflows based on a broad view of the organization and a deep understanding of our business
• Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, or other business areas to ensure all measures, KPIs, process controls, reports, and dashboards are consistent, optimized, and executed in a timely fashion
• Influences change in order to improve performance results, organizational effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services
• Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments)
• Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports the Ops team at the local, regional, and global level
• Cross function/segment group facilitation/presentation. Leads all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications. Responsible for the financial implications of projects and/or program budgets
• First and foremost, works to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact the Ops function, and/or a specific program and/or project plan
• Display excellent analytical and communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and effectively adapt to a fast paced, changing environment. Must be able to make effective and independent decisions, or proactively seek for support and guidance. Skilled at keeping management and stakeholders informed as necessary
• Demonstrate the importance of active listening, able to role model professional and caring behaviours
• Establish relationships with a wide range of internal and external customers across APAC
• Be resilient and adaptable in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, at times high volumes of work and/or time sensitive deadlines
Responsibilities further include;
• Measurement and reporting of all operational aspects across Asia, ensuring KPIs are tracked, analysed, forecasted, and ultimately met in accordance of our commercial agreement. Any deviations must be quickly identified, communicated, with a course-correction plan identified and implemented in a timely fashion to minimize business impact.
• SPOC for reporting, budgeting, and forecasting questions & issue escalation
• Always thinking about how to make Ops better, faster, easier, in order to improve the experience for our members. Proactively make suggestions and take the initiative to make changes happen.
• Engaging directly with vendors, and management at all levels
• Experience in development & management of multiple budgets related to various projects or programs
• Prior experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems, processes including project consultation
• Proven track record meeting deadlines, working under pressure, with an attention to detail
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Project management experience a plus
• University level of education or higher. Equivalent qualification and/or experience may be considered
• Previous analysis and reporting experience a must. Insurance and/or healthcare experience preferred
• Fluent written & spoken English with second language being desirable
• Building relationships, working collaboratively & excellent listening skills
• Ability to solve complex challenges. Self-motivation with ability to work on your own
• Effective team working collaboration, influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize & multi-task
• Desire to improve things & the ability to ask questions or seek clarification if you need help or are unclear
• Eager to work in a high energy, fast-paced business
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.