Medical Economics Consultant, Singapore - 64665BRPrimary Location: Singapore, SGP
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
Located in the Medical Economics Unit this individual will be responsible for managing and completing complex analytics projects to support the International business teams. The person will retrieve, organize, perform analysis and present findings on medical cost savings to stakeholders globally. Primarily the role will cover medical costs in South East Asia region.
- Analyze and identify medical costs drivers
- Ability to interact with business staff to understand and interpret information requirements
- Provide analytic support to our network teams with high quality meaningful outputs
- Presents complex findings to all levels within the organization that can be easily understood
- Steer the contracting process using data analysis to support the provider contracting teams
- Design consistent standardized processes to satisfy International information needs.
- Fluent in data visualization, able to provide clear and concise messaging
- High degree of technical proficiency to interrogate an array of data sets providing meaningful analysis
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of the health insurance sector
- Aetna Way- Exhibit behavior that reflects Aetna’s values and is in accordance with the Aetna Way
- Regulatory Issues- Assure compliance with applicable regulations, laws and standards
- Verbal & Written Communication- Address most complex inquiries. Have direct interaction with internal and external constituents. Maintain accurate documentation and manage training and user support for tools and processes
- Business Specifications- Signoff on detailed business requirements for systems development
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and help develop training materials for tools and processes
- Experience delivering presentations with high visibility.
- 5+ years’ experience in a health care delivery system role with accountability for business results.
- Knowledge of market-place delivery (understanding of provider relationships).
- Proficient in Power BI/Tableau or similar visualization tools
- 5+ years data interrogation (SAS/SQL/DAX) experience in an analytics role.
- 5+ years using Microsoft applications (Access/Excel/Word)
- 2+ years programming in Python
- Understanding of internal and external database applications.
- Full comprehension of provider contracts and the potential impact the regulatory/legislative environment has on reimbursement strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare environment and how provider reimbursement policies related to the control of medical claims costs.
64665EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.