Implementation ConsultantPrimary Location: Singapore
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
Manages and coordinates benefit plan implementation for new and existing customers.
Provide timely and quality assistance on Plan Sponsor Services functional disciplines utilizing Aetna policy guidelines and in accordance with key performance measures to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Responsible for leading PSS successful renewal and new business implementations providing technical and operational support for key benefit plan administrative functions. responsible for maintaining positive client relations, managing multiple client projects, ensuring projects are implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements
- Conduct User Acceptance testing on all system enhancements, new capabilities, platform migrations, and or production issue fixes/deployments to ensure a smooth and incident free implementation.
- Manage implementation tasks and ensure a seamless and smooth alignment across the organization to improve efficiency and deliver an improved member experience.
- Leads the internal new business and renewal implementation process and acts as the single point of contact during this phase.
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage implementation project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (Sales, Product, Underwriting, Client Services, Marketing, Operations).
- Ability to work in a team and individually but with a strong focus on team environment. Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Ensuring delivery according to renewal and new business timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
- Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions and update respective departments timely.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and provide support at on-line meetings and conference calls to Sales and Account Managers, present new functionality, and address any concerns.
- Responsible for providing Sales and/or Account Managers with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules and project plans for PSS function.
- Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements.
- Must be able to create new deliverables or follow standards of deliverables already in place.
- Monitors regional and global legal and compliance requirements impacting new business and renewal implementation.
- Clearly articulates these requirements with account team members to ensure we deliver a smooth, efficient implementation journey.
- Monitors on an on-going basis International client’s product lines and services to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Seeks to optimize PSS process and provides recommendations based on client’s needs to Sales and Account Managers.
- Integrates technology to maximize customer and member satisfaction and efficiencies.
- To always actively treat customers fairly (TCF) and support/ drive any TCF initiative.
Background Experience Desired
- 3-5 years of experience in Health insurance industry preferred
- Good understanding of Policy Administration processes and related platform
Education and Certification Requirements
Degree holders or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills, ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access with high level of accuracy in data entry.
- Customer Service - Applies knowledge and skills to meet customer needs and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and requirements, as well as to facilitate and negotiate using tact and diplomacy.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/work effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
61768EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.