Head, Account ManagementPrimary Location: Singapore
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
To manage Aetna's sales, service, and retention efforts for global products in an assigned region to achieve profitable growth and earnings targets. To manage operational goals and maximize efficiencies.
Manage account services for large, complex accounts.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to
(* denotes essential functions)
- Manage assigned Team of Account Managers & Account Service Reps with responsibility for ensuring the alignment of activities that support the strategic plan.
- Responsible for on-going coaching and mentoring. Contributes to the development of learning and performance programs for staff.
- Supports Head of Distribution in the achievement of the revenue goals for the assigned region through leading of the region retention strategy.
- Develops and implements a strategic plan for assigned customers, recognizing the customer’s unique business challenges and objectives.
- Creates and executes an overall strategy that provides direction for the enterprise-wide support teams within Aetna that service the customer.
- Responsible for the financial strategy associated with the customer that includes short-term and long-term strategies to maximize profitability.
- Responsible for relationship development (customer and consultant), focusing on the highest levels of influence in each organization.
- Delivers renewals and financial accounting, displaying strong financial knowledge base.
- Conducts effective, consultative, relationship-based cross-selling. Works with Health Insurance Consultants & Sales Manager in leading RFP and cross-sale opportunities.
- Monitors all financial/profitability/usage targets for Performance Guarantees.
- Ensures proactive analysis of customer’s utilization reports and other key data points to better understand factors driving plan results; create actionable improvements that address specific needs and build a stronger relationship.
- Leads and provides oversight to effective case installation planning, management, and process improvement.
- Leads effort to respond to legal and contract issues.
- Establishes strong relationships with the region’s Sales Manager and Health Insurance Consultants and ensure efficient hands off for customer-centric case set up/implementation.
- 12 to 15 years in managing employee benefits program or customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and organizational skills.
Education and Certification Requirements
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Insurance Qualifications - BCP, PGI & HI
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.