Claim AdministratorPrimary Location: Singapore, SGP
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
Achieve superior claim and member service performance through an integrated process of operational, quality, medical cost, and resource management meeting and/or exceeding member, plan sponsor, and provider expectations.
Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail; processes and sends outgoing mail according to established procedures. Ensures timely scanning of all incoming claims and other documents into appropriate systems within established turnaround times.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to
- Processing Incoming Mail - Receives incoming mail, sorts by established schemes (may include date stamping, opening, bundling and/or counting). Routes mail to other offices as necessary.
- Scans claims and other documents received and route these documents in proper work queues
- Properly re-indexes the claims in other databases, routes priority items and files the daily scanned documents accordingly
- Researches missing and/or insufficient information
- Tracks items per customer request
- Ensures all documents are scanned within 2 working days
- Packs to meet mailing standards. Ships via carrier, which meets customer needs and/or applies appropriate postage (maybe by meter)
- Prioritizes workload and meets the expectations as per job description
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of regional compliance authority/industry regulator
- Adheres to international privacy policies, practices, and procedures
- 0-3 years of experience, freshers are welcome to apply.
- Some experience in office administrative role or in the insurance industry preferable.
- Ability to read and write Mandarin will be good to have due to territory needs.
Education and Certification Requirements
High School graduate or equivalent
64929EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.