Case Manager, Singapore - 65591BRPrimary Location: Singapore, SGP
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
The dedication of talented and caring health care professionals drives the delivery of high quality, cost-effective products and services. They make it possible for members to get the right health care treatment for their needs – and for Aetna to keep its competitive edge.
Develop, implement, support, and promote Health Services strategies, tactics, policies, and programs that drive the delivery of quality healthcare in a cost-effective manner to establish a competitive business advantage for Aetna. Health Services strategies, policies, and programs are comprised of utilization management, quality management, network management, and clinical coverage and policies.
The Case Manager utilizes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual’s benefit plan and/or health needs through communication and available resources to promote optimal, cost-effective outcomes.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements:
Assessment of Members/Claimants: Using clinical tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive assessments of referred member's needs/eligibility and determines the approach to case resolution and/or meeting needs by evaluating member's benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services.
Enhancement of Medical Appropriateness & Quality of Care:
- Application and/or interpretation of applicable criteria and guidelines, standardized care management plans, policies, procedures, and regulatory standards while assessing benefits and/or member’s needs to ensure appropriate administration of benefits.
- Using a holistic approach consults with supervisors, Medical Directors and/or others to overcome barriers to meeting goals and objectives; presents cases at case conferences to obtain a multidisciplinary review to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels.
- Utilizes negotiation skills to secure appropriate options and services necessary to meet the member’s benefits and/or healthcare needs.
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Documentation of Care: Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures.
Background Experience Desired:
- Healthcare and/or managed care industry experience.
- Proven clinical practice experience, e.g., hospital setting, alternative care setting such as home health or ambulatory care.
- Clinically Trained with Degree or recognized designation in western Medicine / Nursing or other western medical disciplines.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and effectively adapt to a fast-paced changing environment
- Position requires proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written in English (must) & Mandarin (good to have)
65591EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.