Account Manager, Singapore - 67050BRPrimary Location: Singapore, SGP
Additional Locations: SGP-Singapore Apply
To manage Aetna’s sales, service, and retention efforts for global products in an assigned region to achieve profitable growth and earnings targets. To manage operational goals and maximize efficiencies.
Supports the development of strong relationships directly with customers and internal business partners that lead to the achievement of retention, customer satisfaction, profitable growth, and earnings targets.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements
- Develops a mutually rewarding working relationship with various client contacts by providing excellent customer service which results in customer/member satisfaction, renewal of case and retention of customer or member
- Communicates with middle management levels (Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents) within an organization and packages Aetna’s message to effectively engage the client
- Integrates technologies to optimize customer interactions and maximize efficiencies
- Executes business retention strategy that is aligned with customer’s and Aetna’s objectives including profitable revenue, membership growth and budget management
- Monitors on an on-going basis client’s product lines and services to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Seeks to optimize customer interaction and provides recommendations based on client’s needs
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams on more complex issues to ensure client’s needs are met from a product/service perspective
- Collaborates with cross-function teams on policy installation to manage the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations, ensuring a smooth installation
- Develops strong relationships directly with customers, consultants and internal business partners
- Follows through on outstanding issues to the point of resolution
- Supports the customer’s overall profitability objectives and helps with the financial management objectives
- Mentors Account Service Representatives
- To take responsibility to always actively treat customers fairly (TCF) and support/ drive any TCF initiative
2-5 years in managing employee benefits program or customer service experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Insurance Qualifications - BCP, PGI & HI
67050EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.