Sr. Trainer & QAPrimary Location: Shanghai, China
Additional Locations: CHN-Shanghai Apply
Creates implements andevaluates training tools and programs to support the development of the skillsand competencies
Consult and/or work cross functionallyto influence and promote change in order to continually deliver quality serviceto our internal and external customers
To oversee the deliveryand evaluation of state-of-the-art training tools and programs to equip staffs of Claims, ClientServices, Member Assistance, and Member Service functions in Asia Pacific region to achieve superior levels of quality, service andbusiness results.
Directs and manages workflows forcontinuous quality improvement through measurement, analysis, training, andconsulting.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include butare not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Participate in theimplementation of the department's training strategy to supports theachievement of Aetna's mission and business performance goals and align withAetna's national learning strategy. (*)
• Ensure that Aetna'sstrategic messages are appropriately imbedded in training tools and programs.(*)
• Utilize a variety ofeducational media to ensure the right training is available to support thespecific needs of multiple and diverse audiences within area(s) ofaccountability. (*)
• Participates in thedesign, development and evaluation of effectiveness and return on value oftraining programs. (*)
• Ensure compliance withall Aetna learning standards and policies (e.g., vendor management, learningmanagement, instructional design and user interface standards etc.). (*)
• Collaborate with othercorporate and functional training areas for impact and integration of efforts.(*)
• Simultaneouslyparticipate on and/or lead multiple project teams. (*)
• Incorporate feedbackgathered from participants and other relevant audiences to improve training,processes and products. (*)
• Assesses individual and teamperformance on a regular basis and provides candid and timely feedbackregarding developmental and training needs; includes completion of monthly andannual scorecards (*)
• Develops, trains, motivates,evaluates and coaches staff on work processes and procedures ensuringindividual performance standards are met. Is available to staff to answerquestions and give ongoing feedback (*)
• Utilizes available incentiveprograms to reward, recognize and celebrate team and individual successes (*)
• Ensures compliance with policies,workflows, and procedures (*)
• Develops and maintains strongcollaborative relationships with all business partners to maintain excellentlines of communication and share resources and best practices to meet commongoals (*)
• Acts as liaison between staff andcross functional teams, including management, business partners, plan sponsors,etc., communicating quality results, trends, ideas, and solutions (*)
• Manages and/or participates inselected projects and organizational initiatives (*)
• Works with cross functional groupsto manage complex issues related to Claims, Client Services, Member Assistance,and Member Service (*)
• Proactively analyzes data,identifies trends and issues. Recognizes and acts on the needs to improve thedevelopment and delivery of products and services. Clearly identifies what mustbe accomplished for successful completion of business objectives (*)
• Participate and represent departmentin internal and external audits and investigations (*)
• Facilitate quality management teamsessions to develop processes and/or resolve issues
• Solidknowledge and application of performance-based instructional designmethodologies, adult learning principles and educational media.
• 3 yearsmanagement experience.
• Demonstrated ability in workingcooperatively with co-workers and across departments.
• Demonstrated ability to plan,organize, and execute day to day workflow.
Education and Certification Requirements• Bachelor's degree
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.